Herb Clutter

Herb Clutter

Monday, June 7, 2010

Who I am

My name is Herbert William Clutter, and I am the master of River Valley Farm. I am forty-eight years old, and I have been thinking about buying an insurance policy. I stand just under 5'10, am I am told I cut a mans figure. I graduated from Kansas State University, where I majored in agriculture. I have been lucky throughout my life time, earning a lot of money. There's only one man who has more money then I do, thats Mr. Taylor Jones, a neighboring rancher. Everyone knows him. I married Bonnie Fox, who was three years younger then I was. We had four children together, a trio of daughters, then a son. I am very lucky. 
I begin my morning at six-thirty, and start my day. I am constantly busy working with the farm, the kids, and all the other business ventures. We live in a house which I designed. Its situated at the end of a long, lane like driveway shaded by rows of chinese elms.

No comments:

Post a Comment